A core value of any licensee is a commitment to compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and organisational standards. The primary purpose of your Compliance Committee is to monitor and report on your businesses compliance with the regulations.
- Catalyst Compliance can be a member of your Compliance Committee or alternately be an external invitee.
- Catalyst can assess, at least quarterly, whether internal control procedures in respect of your compliance program are adequate.
- Catalyst can assist the Committee to identify any significant breach of the regulations.
- We can also report and make recommendations about the internal control procedures within the business.
- Catalyst takes the approach that the objective of the Committee is to assist the business in achieving a competitive advantage, and in driving performance.
- We recognise that in compliance minimum standards are not sufficient or acceptable, however in maximising standards a proper balance should be maintained.
- Catalyst will work with your Committee, the business and service providers, to ensure we understand your direction.
We will be proactive, looking ahead so as appropriate controls and systems are in place to support the business as it develops.